First and foremost, we want you to know that we value the health and safety of our customers and staff. As a business, Steet Ponte VW is taking the extra steps necessary to maintain a healthy and sanitary workplace while still meeting our customers' needs.
We continue to monitor information from state health authorities and the CDC for their guidance and recommendations on how we can help to prevent the spread of this virus.
OUR STEPS INCLUDE:
- Thorough cleanings of all dealership facilities daily
- Sanitizing gel and foam stations available on-site
- Providing our staff with specific instructions on hand washing and the importance of staying home if they are not feeling well
- Adhering to the recommended six feet of social distance from other staff and customers
- Service and Parts remain OPEN from 8am-5pm, Monday-Friday.
- We will continue with vehicle pickup and delivery for our service customers.
- We also offer our Early Bird Drop Box located outside of the Service Department. You can fill out paperwork outside and drop your keys off there without having to step foot inside the store.
- You are able to pay over the phone with a credit card.
SALES & FINANCE GUIDELINES: Here is how sales will work, in compliance with NYS restrictions and NYSADA guidelines.
- Showrooms are now considered OPEN!
- MASKS MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES.
- Test drives are now allowed.
- Virtual & phone sales are of course still offered. We can and will gladly send you photos and videos of a vehicle you're looking at.
- Insurance will still be handled over the phone.
- Deliveries will be done in store, which will be completed in the conference room (or a designated office) that will be cleaned before and after each delivery.
- Masks must be worn by all parties.
- Lysol wipes will be on hand in the delivery room. We encourage EVERYONE to WASH THEIR HANDS frequently!
Together, we can maintain a healthy environment and combat the spread of COVID-19.
On behalf of our dealership, thank you for being a loyal customer. Please don't hesitate to reach out as we remain dedicated to serving you for all of your automotive needs through this challenging time.